25 January 2016

Revolution - Eyebrow kit

Back in my first post I have mentioned that I will be writing about anything as this blog is more of a 'lifestyle' blog. So today I wanted to show you a Revolution Eyebrow kit. Have you heard about it before? If not click on read more to find out more about this product.


 Back in December I have received this brow pallet from my mum. Even though I still have to sort my shape out, I love filling my eye brows. Everyday I take at least 10-15min doing my eyebrows. I cannot leave my house without them, they are like my favorite thing about make up (yes I am obsessed,haha).

  
I took a picture of this pallet and decided to draw lines and name them so you guys can see what's inside. There are 4 colors of  eyebrow powder, 2 tinted eyebrow waxes, eyebrow arch enhancing creme, a highlighter and eyebrow pencil. With this pallet there are also two little brushes however they are so small that I find it hard to use them, so instead I use my own. In addition you can also find tweezers which are pretty good.


 This pallet was bought in Superdrug for £8.
Have you heard about this pallet before? Has anyone used it before? Let me know what you guys think!

18 comments:

  1. Not seen this pallet before! Looks great

    Shareena | www.forever-you.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. fajna jest ta paletka ;)

    http://sk-artist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetna paleta:)
    angelikalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah cool, I didn't know this pallet exist. I have Revolution ones for contour and blushes and they are quite nice. :D
    kisses, Nat from www.natfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piękne kolory :) Muszę kupić sobie tę paletkę :)
    U mnie na blogu nowy post :)
    Zapraszam! :)
    http://literacki-wszechswiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Widzę już tą paletkę po raz 3 na blogu :D
    Mi osobiście się ona bardzo podoba :)
    Co powiesz na obs za obs ?-zacznij a ja się zrewanżuję
    Zapraszam również na darmowy konkurs który sama organizuję :D

    magicworldprincesscarmen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post and great blog :) I follow you :)
    Have a nice day :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Przydatny post, będę zaglądać tu częściej! :D

    wikujama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aż sama bym się skusiła na tą paletkę! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice
    shelikess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Świetna paletka, nie miałam pojęcia, że MUR ma aż tak dobre produkty do brwi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Świetna paleta :*
    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie, http://liikeeme.blogspot.com/
    A jeśli Ci się spodoba zaobserwuj i daj znać. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zaciekawiła mnie ta paletka, nie wykluczone, że ją kupię kiedyś. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. świetna paletka cieni :)
    Pozdrawiam
    http://cherryontop66.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete